Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's noon and I'm still massaging my pounding headache over the hangover that was never there. With two tall glass of Nescafe. And I do think that I need another one.

The past few weeks have been like a roller-coaster journey. Discovering someone who is so similar and so alike was both unnerving and exciting, dizzying and fun. Despite the fact that we started on an extremely rocky boat, we managed to pull it off nicely. Sufficient to say that I've never had this much fun for an extremely long time.

I first thought it was just me that managed to get along with a friend really well. And then things started to unfold and I realized that we are alike. Not in terms of having many things in common but we have the same habit, we believe in the same philosophy and we like talking about facts. Put aside the love for books, music and movies, it's not difficult to enjoy yourself when you are with your twin. Ouh yes, I think I've found my twin. Which is great, despite the random scariness it bring once in a while.

It's also good to know that the other party was having fun. The biggest compliment will be 'you are fun to be with'. Believe me friend, the feeling is mutual.

But I do think fun is good in small doses. I feel drained right now and God knows why when I need all the energy I can muster in a day. Of course I crave for fun but too much of something is never good. We tend to lose track of time when we start opening our mouths and that can seriously lead to late nights, which is equivalent to disaster.

I think I need to take charge of my life right now. I know this feels good and it's good to feel good (ok, I'm talking in riddles) but I think I have to put a brake somewhere. God, give me strength to resist touching my phone at 5pm. I can resist everything except temptation (Oscar Wilde).

I'm tired, I feel drained and I can't stop coughing. Which is so totally uncool.

Crap, I have to check if I've passed my virus to my twin.

3 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

take a good care of urself ucu~~

makan obat tau! ;)

Zila said...

uuu twin! hehe

Zila said...

twin? like the alchemist book la :)