Tuesday, December 13, 2016

sometimes, I feel like I don't give my mom enough credit. one, she loves National Geographic channel. it is such a breath of fresh air since I've had too many situations where I have to tune out from the drama series cited by my aunties.

so, we were watching NatGeo yesterday, about looking the last European leopard. I was telling my mom that I've never thought about looking at Azerbaijan ever and was nicely surprised at the location.

we were watching the TV, me as a couch potato, and saw this man aged 51 years old who can jump from one tree to another quite easily. it was to see him going around and my mom was saying that he is sprightly despite his age.

suddenly...

' has this man ever been to Malaysia? has he ever had any coconut water?'

really mom? how did that happened? they were hunting leopard and all you can think is if Babakhan has ever had coconut water?

P/S: they got the footage of the last Europe leopard.

No comments: