Saturday, August 08, 2009

I love food, to the point that a colleague will always refer to me be it vouchers, new promotions and whether I've seen Ovaltine because he hasn't seen it for a very long time. I do feel positively like a food regulator.

So, I just want to share about the things that I love. Starting with My Toast.

Well, somehow the same concept as kopitiam and I like the small cups and decorative cawan and all. And I like the tables too. Don't ask me why.

So it was early in the morning and I decided that I want to have breakfast there (which was actually because i spent nearly one and a half hours talking to a friend on YM that I have to rush to MidValley. Serves me right)

My first experience there was having this one set of bread, sausage and egg I think (didn't snap a picture). Honestly, the said meal from My Toast was nothing to shout about. I was just attracted to the atmosphere and its ambiance.


So this time, I decided to give My Toast another try and order its special french toast
This toast from My Toast uses bread that is pretty thick as you can see from the picture. i have to admit that I actually hate butter but with this toast, it's perfect. And this filling meal is just for RM 3.80, which I consider as not bad. But maybe it's not for someone who's not into food that are too sweet. I didn't order the coffee or cham in My Toast but I bet it tastes really good with black coffee.

While I had this delicious breafast from My Toast, my friend had their Nasi Lemak. unfortunately, it was not something that we would recommend. The rice looks too lembik and the sambal is not that good.

I'm sorry but it didn't even look that appealing

So, will i go and try anything again there? I don't think so.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your toast looks delicious :)

Unknown said...

ouh it was delicious

Asmaul Juakhir said...

oh,saye juge xsuke butter..
tp nmpak cm sedap..
ke sebab saya lom breakfast nih?
hehehehe..

Unknown said...

sblom keje kene breakfast dulu tau
tak elok utk kesihatan kalo tak breakfast