Sunday, August 02, 2009

So, early in the morning, I woke up to the disappointment of no good cartoons in the morning. They were showing some show on Sure Heboh or Jom Heboh or something (I'm being ignorant), so wwe had to awatch BBC news again.

Sila went to see her auntie and grandma.
Azreen and I went to shopping mall.

To cut things short, here we are at Dataran Pahlawan at the Muzium Kesenian Islam. We managed to arrive before five and I kind of like it because there were no one in he Muzium. The entrance fee was only RM1 but you have to take off your shoes (ouh why do I have to mention that?) It was beside Dataran Pahlawan and located just beside A Famosa, beside the other museums.

Note that this is the entrance yah, not the other gate. Take not of the layout, make sure you know it by heart (with the tone of a struct headmistress)

This was handwritten ok? i bet I can't write as beautiful as that T_T (read: ha bole ke tulis mcm ni?)

This suits my hobby of ironing my clothes at about 10pm. Those who have talked to me will always find me telling them 'nak gosok baju jap' (I want to iron my clothee s0 because I can never iron all my clothes in one go. i might change my mind whenever I feel like it.

Wait. This is not about me. This is about the collectin in this museum located near A Famosa. So people, these are the sample of the irons back then. I think they put the coal inside them (correct me if I'm wrong. i have the tendency to re-write the history depending on my mood)


I forgot to buy my baju raya. Do you think they want to donate one to me? I like the purple one.

Focus: these are the sample of baju kurung from different places. Like people in Sri Lanka has their own, in China bla bla bla.

'Ha saye nak tgk yang ni boleh? Nak try'

Was to busy laughing to notice the name of this house. Reason for laughing, Zila tried to get into the house when it obviously was too small for us.

Done with the museum, we move to this fortress located near the museum called A Famosa, which was a fortress.


The soldier guarding the meriam was trying to locate the pirates. Of course, confidently.

Apparently, the aim was not right T_T


Can't think of a caption

What have you done Azreen that you were told to sit in the corner of the fortress?


I've been talking about this statue of St Paul since the past two weeks and now, standing beside it, I feel frightened. Don't ask why.

Masuk-masuk jgn memalu

Kamon zila. Masuk je jgn memalu

They sang I'm yours dgn sangat macho


*berlakon konon-konon di Hogwarts

2 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

xyah tolak2..ckp je open sesame!! :D

Rizai Reeani said...

this time like a flash back about our history... ;)