Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Lesson Review

i'm finally really studying Kanji. I've been delaying it for so long although I know the date to be in the Land of The Rising Sun is fast approaching.

Well, we don't call it procrastinating. We call it delaying panic.

Since i don't go to Chinese school, it's hard for me to learn the strokes (but this can be done; i strongly believe this). Referring to the bracketed statement, it can be done either the super hard way or a way. So, i found a way; WaniKani.

The beauty of this website is there will be lesson reviews at the end of the lesson and either we like it or not, we have to pass the review to enter another level. it is a bit like gaming, but more to like competing with ourselves.

Why I'm typing away right now? because i'm waiting the clearance to test my kanji knowledge (there's a window of 30 minutes for every lesson review). And yes, I just answered a question wrongly so I'm stuck at the level. Now I'm forced to remember the character which is good in a way (because it sticks in my head) but pretty frustrating for me too.

So, good luck for me. May the force be with me.

No comments: