Sunday, November 01, 2009


Let’s face it, people need a break. Day in day out we go through the daily challenges such as traffic jams, having to become tuna in monorail, suffer from caffeine withdrawal syndrome when you really need it and so on and so forth. Ouh and not forgetting global warming. And due to this, I personally think everyone needs to treat themselves once in a while.

  For me, I have my very own five treat list. It starts with shopping of course. No, don’t get me wrong that I’m a total shopaholic. Just look into the benefit of shopping or window shopping and you can clearly see it is actually the combination of several exercises combined into one. Walking around the shopping mall is for the leg, picking up and putting down things are for the arms and looking left and right for sales signs is for the neck. See? You get everything in one go.

OK I lied. I just love to shop. Especially books. I can just get so immersed in my book-searching exercise in a bookshop that time just goes by swiftly and nothing can make me happier than to browse the bookstores. All troubles seem to fly away when I shop, even if its window shopping, especially for books. Am I making sense?

Body massage. Just imagine lying on the bed, with the relaxing music and the scent from the oil and lotions. I can imagine me slipping in and out of consciousness during the session. All the stress will be massaged from my body, taking away the stress that have nestled into my shoulders and head especially. Ouh gosh, I should really consider taking the massage session *stares into empty space.

Three, holiday in an exotic island. Of course, I would love to go to Necker Island but I don’t really have USD 24,000 for a night so I can really do with a vacation in Redang Island. The blue ocean, calming waves and I can always pretend I’m wearing a sundress, walking along the beach back and forth in the hope of bumping into someone who looks a bit like Jason Mraz. That will be so relaxing.The holiday part, the day-dreaming part may be a bit pathetic.

Another option is to take pictures around KL. Another option…a great one really, looking at my really pathetic financial situation. It has been one of the things that I really want to do one of these days, which is to discover the unique part of KL. I discovered one in Jalan Raja Chulan. And then, I can just upload everything on flickr and have fun telling people where this is and where is that.

Finally, Dell Inspiron 13. Tell me why shouldn’t it belong to my list? It can help me share my shopping experience through my blog as well as my body massage experience, communicate with my friends and family during my holiday in Redang Island and last but not least, upload the pictures that I take using the device. Dell Inspiron 13 will become the one very important thing to enjoy all the treats. I will be able to share all my experiences with my friends through Dell Inspiron 13, which is always connected to the Internet with enhanced wireless support, wherever I go. I can be sitting under a shade in Redang Island, sipping coffee in a bookstore or in Central Market after taking pictures. With Dell Inspiron 13, I will be able to do mostly all the things on my 5 treat list.
  Ah this had been a really long day. I’m going to print this thing up and think about it really hard and try to find a way on how to get it.

3 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

ucu, berapa juta komisyen dell kasi suh ucu promote dell? hihihi

^___^

Redang Trip sounds so best! Raorrr!

nora ashikin said...

hehehehee..
seronok kalau dapat sume yang kite nak kan? hiks..


nak tambah,redang mmg best.
*tak pernah pg pong*

Unknown said...

syud: i dah kasitau dah kan kat sms
kinkin: mcm la i penah pegi hiks