Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I just had a momentary writer's block. One phone call managed to kill the rest of my brain cells. How tragic.

Everything, as in everything is at the tip of your fingers now. You want to know about Jose Rizal, Jared Padalecki, Steve Jobs ... well namely almost everything. You don't even have to get out of your smelly pijamas. With a touch of the start button, you can access the whole universe.

Welcome to the Internet age. Hail Pak cik Google. Now, everybody loses their privacy. With a click of a button, you can be retrace. Sounds scary? Don't because it's the truth. Just embrace it.

This Tim Berners-Lee invention has certainly changed our lives from relying on the books to relying on the Internet. Clueless about a word? Refer to the WWW. Wants to know the stock market? WWW is the answer. Wants to know dos and don'nts during dates? WWW. I mean I'm entirely reliant on the WWW too these days. Having cut off from the thing for a few seconds can just drive me crazy.

Seriously, I have no idea why I write this. I just wasted my few minutes because I just found out this entire has no motives at the end of the day. I'm just babbling.

God, you have lost it, dear.

P/S: Writer now has to bang her head on the table as she believes some of the screws have totally been unscrewed

No comments: