Thursday, March 05, 2009

i actually typed something based on the change of the headline but no, it didn't come out. maybe it was a sign from god not to hate John Tucker. will i follow it? you wish and keep on wishing. i hate john tucker like i hate my mobile phone during work. yes, a love hate relationship.

so, it's settled that:
Zill will now be known as Carrie, the brainy-blonde
Azu-rin will be Kate, the new hot girl
while I am Heather.

Well Zill @ Casey wanted to be Beth (Sophia Bush) but in the end nobody got the chance to be one because it's useless to fight.

and this will be one of the silly things we do. who's john tucker? well..it's for the three of us to keep a secret and no one will find out.

Carrie, I didn't manage to smile to anyone yesterday. People looked at the wall instead of looking at me.

On another development:
I pissed somebody off I think. I was the one who was pissed off at first but it ended up being him who got pissed off. Weird huh?

But I'm still pissed. Hate is a very strong word. Let's make it fun and never find a word for this tiny, blinding, flash of hot anger near the heart. Deal?

5 comments:

Zila said...

byknya nama samaran. hehe

call me brooke. as in brooke davis. hehe

Unknown said...

uhuuu
i het yuh
but since i love yuh
brooke it is

Unknown said...

who is brooke davis?

i am very lazy to google

-Kate, the new hot girl :D -

Zila said...

brooke davis - sophia bush in one tree hill

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

hate makes heart hurtful~ :)

goodluck ucu!~