Sunday, March 29, 2009

It was 8.25pm and everybody at my house seemed excited. Apparently, they have been talking about Earth hour for several days. Ok fine, I’m bad. I thought they would not care but they did. Which is actually a good thing after all. And now the Earth hour is effectively over and I’m typing this piece with the light on.

It’s not much. An hour will not do much. It does not even make up for all the rubbishes, wasted power and those thing that I’ve been littering all my life but I do believe that we should start by starting. I do think it’s more like a hype, similar like the organic hype. Ya, I know, I do think that way but I’m so whatever right?

Had great fun at the party at Cassie’s sis. Great food, great stuff. Great activity. I’m covered in soot, stank of smoke but whatever. I’m just happy. And Kate, the birthday boy loved our presents.

Ok I’m positively pissed about this connection. I have been trying to connect since 9 and just finished an hour conversation when it finally connected. But now I'm just tired and pissed. Urgh

4 comments:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

an hour doesn't make any different..huhu

:)

Unknown said...

tahniah kerana participate dalam earth hour.

:)

Unknown said...

syud: tu la die kene jadi forever kan?
azureen: ouh fanks *blushes

Zila said...

i have lived through much, and now i think i have found what is needed for happiness. a quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to others

deep tak? haha

we should all live like the country people lived. ok majority wins

i vote every mon, we should turn our lights (down low) off for 1 hr at 8.30pm (after samantha who) so that we can eliminate the mon blues with theraphy session of candle lights in the dark. or sleep early for beauty sleep

who's with me?