Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael jackson

For the past few years, this icon has lived in embarrassment, humiliation. swimming in the midst on tons of legal procedures, being dubbed as the most stupid sibling (or something). There seemed to be endless humiliation in store for him. Like nobody has anything good to say about him and now he's gone and ...

Suddenly people (mostly media) miss him. Suddenly he is the legend. Suddenly he's the talented guy. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him. I sang along to his songs since I was a little kid and I'm proud to say I still do. Every single time his songs were played on red.fm (silently of course because I don't want to interrupt my neighbours). It's just that I don't get it. One moment people insulted him and now, everyone is saying how great he is and stuff.

I guess it's too late people. And we will never change. We will always fail to appreciate whatever we have. And realise it a little too late that whatever that we had was gone and we missed it sorely.

As for me, I will always feel the most impacted by his 'Black or White' song

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i agree! the media was very harshed towards him, and now suddenly he's the most talented person, legend lah apelah.

nyampah mak baca!

.antu. said...

ah hanya lah lagu you are not alone bertakhta di hati.. ahaha..

tp smua lagu dia bes.. i mean lagu yg hits aa.. :P

Zila said...

my fav mj song is man in the mirror