Sunday, May 10, 2009

breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it gets you started. skipping breakfast is not the best or ideal way to start a day, albeit you are a worker, employer or who sits idly in the house (read: grape planter. mcm wujud la kan term tu).

Everyone's diet is different. If we live in Singapore, the choice off food for breakfast may be different, in China another thing, India another meal will be eaten during breakfast (and I'm thinking about capati. darn).

Nevertheless, it is best to consume high energy meal during the start of the day. Preferably, I would not like to eat something with oily content like curry puff or nasi lemak. OK once in a while is acceptable like twice a week but not every single day. I would not like to slump on the table in front of me, especially during weekdays. I usually opt for something with high wheat content like wholegrain sandwich. Not usually, I can say almost every day with some exceptions on days i feel like eating pulut kuning. Yes, I had pulut kuning for breakfast. Pulut kuning and rendang daging. marvellous.

Why do I have the feeling that this entry has turned into some information-laden-wannabe kind of entry? Point being is, I don't usually take the food made from home because usually it consist of oily food. Of course, with the exception of curry puff and roti sardin (which is actually oily but hell, it was so good, i almost cried). And i can actually see the expansion of my waistline so I prefer those while wholegrain in the morning. I don't hate your cooking grandma, I just HAVE TO resort to other food.

ok dengan beria sekali menulis blog ini dengan harapan nenek atau atuk akan membacanya ke?

But before I forgot, Happy Mother's Day nenek and emak. Thank you for everything.

No comments: