Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tips to handle little kids

Kids are cute and don’t get me wrong, they are absolute dolls sometimes. And I really mean sometimes. Not when they scamper around, try to trip their brothers and sisters all over the floor and ask about 437,473 questions in one breath.

Here’s a few tips that can save our sanity:

1. If they like asking question, this might work. For example:

“ Mak Ngah, why do you always come back late?’

‘ This is my reason. Repeat after me. Mak ngah..’

‘ Mak ngah..’

‘ had too’

‘ had too’

well, you got the idea. Make them repeat after you for every sentence. If they don’t, stop talking. Repeating after you will definitely drive them mad.

2. Before they can ask you question, ask them questions. And pretend to not know about this and that but careful, you might make them cry.

3. Play hide-and-seek. You can hide in
a) midValley
b) KLCC
c) Sunway Pyramid
d) Sleep

4. Give them a part time job like ‘kalo picit Pak Lang dpt RM 0.50’. But beware, this can cause labour disputes and strikes.

So far, this is what I’ve got (since I don’t have young siblings and my niece and nephew so not live with me). Feel free to add your tips.

4 comments:

nora ashikin said...

patutlah masa saya kecik2, mak saya suruh saya tangkap nyamuk, satu nyamuk dapat seposen.hehehe..

Unknown said...

wah besnye dpt side income!

Zila said...

i like to layan my nephews' questions

but if too much, i just shut up, n they shut up too. hehe

Unknown said...

zila: cool la zila ni