Sunday, January 30, 2011



i am lucky enough to be able to spend sme time in Kota Kinabalu (KK). Not just some time, but eight days. Of course, the last day was really staying at the airport due to the delay but still, good holiday.

It was actually done on a whim. My friend called regarding RM 1 Firefly flight ticket to KK in November 2010 and I instantly said yes. Without pretty much think about what would happen, where to get expenses, the attraction there and so on and so forth. Because I had too many experience of properly planned plans that ended up wasted. So this time, just dive in.

And I really cannot tell you, I'm very glad I did that.

There were a lot of walking to do, food to try and there were sightseeing and the islands. Sadly, was not able to do much on the islands but I take that as a sign that I have to go there again *coughs. No, didn't meet anyone over there but I just feel that I have to go there again.

I arrived with scary stories about the place that we stayed in. It was near Filipino Market so there were some worries about our safety. But thank goodness it was ok and alhamdulillah, I touched down unharmed. Just very exhausted (and misses KK tremendously).

there are things that I want to jot down but maybe later. It's getting late.

No comments: