Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction

You know the one that people talk about that when you thing about good stuff, it will come to you? Ah yeah. That.

I don't buy it. Let me explain.

I choose the bus as my main type o transportation daily. Just for fun. I love being packed in a bus every morning jut for the heck of it. Oke kidding. This place is so packed with cars that only one with willpower can wake up extremely early in the morning just to exit this place. I do 't have enough tenacity to try to push everyone off the road so I can move forward. Or I never try before. Whatever.

Anyways, the bus stop is not really far from my house. I can hear the engine everything it passes by. So, imagine the frustration when I run around in my room, trying to get hold of the bag, book, papers, documents (crap! I forgot my cheque) and sunblock (this was just thrown it just to make this paragraph longer) and.....wait for it.....the bus comes along. Not one, mind you, but can be several at times.

And then, when I am done doing the little dance routine in my room, I hear the last bus passes. Thinking positively that the trend will continue, I march down to pick my shoes. March calmly to the bus stop (while struggling with The Papers That Can Never Be Tamed) and wait.

Ten minutes before a single bus passes by. When I say a 'single bus', j pretty much mean it can either be a schoolbus or the shuttle to UM.

Why couldn't my positive thinking move another bus to pass at the front of my bus? So much for the Law of Attraction.

No comments: