Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1. I hate real flowers but I'm so in love with bunga plastic. I can really shop (with a passion) for bunga plastic. I actually researched three places for bunga plastic, ending up with wobbly knees somewhere in PJ. See? I can't even remember where I last shopped.

2. The house looks like a florist now. We (my auntie and I) are so honestly proud of ourselves.

3. My cousins happen to hate mercun. Seriously, where's your semangat raya?

4. More kids will love me this year. Well, I know why. But sorry, I think I will sleep on my money.

5. Does buying a new mug for your bestfriend can be considered as a part of Raya celebration? I feel like buying one. I know she'll love it. But will it be appropriate when her mom is hospitalized? What kind of dilemma is this?

6. I'm still at the office at 1pm, 30 September 2008. Reason being of still working half day; seriously don't want to tolong masak rendang in the morning. My cousins will say 'Orang nak pegi toilet kejap' and they will leave me covered in ashes for the next four hours. Let them survive this morning.

7. I have flu, my throat feels like sandpaper. And my forehead is burning. how am I going to scan for eligible bachelors tomorrow? *cries

8. One pesan ketupat, another rendang, another lemang. Do I look like a supplier to you guys?

9. I received one kad raya this year. I gave up posting any cards because it got lost somewhere last year. And the year before that. All of them. I will deliver by hand if I need to.

10. I'm wearing baggy baju kurung this year. Last minute shopping. Serves me right.

No comments: