Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Somehow or rather, I find myself playing with fire. Like continuously. Like I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I did it anyways. A very dear friend told me once,' the harder you try not to like it, the more attractive it will be to you.'

Somehow, I know what is happening now is not going to lead anywhere. I'm somehow fully aware of it. But the attraction is too strong, been keeping it too long I guess.

Someday it will kill me, I know. But I just can't help. Especially so when the truth came out that the other party wasn't as ignorant as I thought will be.

Hihi. Now I have a stronger reason to ...

And my smile will be wider as the day crawls. Yes, I know I'm speaking in codes. Speaking of which, I think my brain just became mushed up due to all the codings. I find myself knowing nil about coding. This is crazy. My head literally pounded trying to comprehend 'Broadband fibre equipment'.

You lazy bum. Go look through the notes. I'm off to my lovely home. Have a smashing buka puasa

No comments: