Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It has been nearly a week. A week of having fever. I only worked for like two days last week. It was the most devilish fever I ever had. And this clearly got me into thinking that this is a sign from God that I'm to marry someone residing in the tropics, not someone living in the high mountains of Kathmandu. Eh?

So, what am I going to ramble about? About viral infection of course. You guys should see the look on the Dr's face when she told me that I had viral infection. Like it settled every single thing in the world. Truth is doc, I don't even know what it means. Every time a person send me an SMS I will reply, 'I have viral infection. Whatever that means.' And proceeded to a helpless giggle, guling-guling dengan pijama kesayangan.

But thanks to the advent of Internet, here we are: Infection caused by the presence of a virus in the body. Next time doc, don't forget the laymen term.

I was so worried that I was bed-ridden for so many days. Not really worried because I can watch all the Tv shows in the world but still, I miss cold water to quench my thirst, sleeping directly under the fan and eating cold slices of papaya straight from the fridge. On Sunday evening, I started to see small spots on my arms. I was like...yikes!!! Is this dengue. So, I had to endure 1 and a half hours having a needle .. I think it was two needles; stuck in my hands while waiting for the result. Thank God it was not dengue. Still, I talk with real nasal voice and sore throat. Perfect for a rendition of 'She's in Fashion' by Suede or London Suede. Miahaha!

Having said that, yeah..I do feel quite ok but the ability to project voice has been limited as every time I speak to anyone (including phone calls) caused me to cough incessantly. No chance of fasting either yesterday, today and it looks pretty hopeless for tomorrow. Moi forehead is still hot but that's normal. I always have burning forehead when in reality I actually feel ok.

Maybe you have heard it, maybe you haven't but nevertheless; here's the piece of juicy news: Kapasitor has been shortlisted for MSC - APICTA Awards 2008 Presentation (Best of E-Inclusion & E-Community).

P/S: I was utterly dumbfounded due to certain revelations. Ter shut up more likely. And then the person said 'sukahati'. Now, I don't know what to think as I've been so desperate to deny it all.

No comments: