Friday, September 26, 2008

Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural and Criminal Minds are the top in my favourite drama series list. Week by week, I will be staying up way late just to check out what's new with them (missing Jared Padalecki in Supernatural? Never. Of course, gawk at Matthew Gray Gubler in Criminal Minds. Surprisingly, I actually like Ellen Pompeo in Grey's Anatomy).

But it so happens that I really don't have to wait until the weekend for drama. Drama happens every single day of my life. For an easy example, I have a cast of actors and actresses re-enacting the mobile 018 advertisements. They will be saying 'Kenape?' in that small voice at the right places and at the right time. And we will of course, laugh heartily.

Call us dreamer but we don't mind. My friend and I will be talking long into the night on our future plans. We have this long strategy of securing a safe future by securing geeky, ugly, old guy from some rich country (points...can't reveal). And we will strategize on how to invest his money to reap benefit (of course, at the end of the day I just want to faint at the idea).

If that's not enough, I can always wait for a show when we go out shopping. Especially during haggling. I just station myself beside her and watch. Something interesting will definitely come up.

I don't have to tell on how my colleagues punched, patted, pasted some advertisements on the back of Mr Moose at the office. Nor do I have to tell about the conversations on 'ini kuih dorayaki keras bersaiz hobit' (to describe a small biscuit in the shape of dorayaki and really small'. Nor do I have to tell about the funny emails I receive daily. I can just say that my life will never be dull, regardless of how hard I try to make it unbearable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam hari raya, ampun maaf dipinta juga andai ada terkasar bahasa sepanjang tahun ini.