Monday, September 22, 2008

The ride is nearing the end. And I never thought making such a simple decision will cause punding headaches, sleepless nights and long hours of discussing what to do. At this age, I thought matters related to the heart will be so much more easier. How wrong was one to assume that.

Enjoying the ride is another thing. Making the decision is just as important. Every game in the world will come to an end eventually. That, no one will be able to deny. And in games, there will be losers and winners. Honestly, I don't wish to be the loser because if I lose this time, it is going to cost a lot. Trust, friendship and well, lots of things.

I've been happy these few days. Even giggly, to a point. One said this is a phase, it will grow to another level. Me? I still have no idea on what to do. Yes, I am that hopeless somehow.

I hope I can still see the signs. Apparently, I was blind to someone else's sign, resulting me being dropped out of the list. I thought that was brotherly love. how was I to know?

But seriously, I am happy. And I'm going to wait. Bak kate Jason Mraz, time is everything

No comments: