Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things

I swear I was about to type something beneficial when my mind went blank as I caught a whiff of really delicious smell. Kurus puasa!

Anyways, I'm just writing here to complain about Jason Mraz. Ouh yeah, Mr A-Z, Geek in The Pink, whoever you wish to call him. His latest track made me want to cry. Of course it's sweet but it want to make me cry as I can feel myself dying slowly. I find myself being puzzled because of the weepiness of the song. I tried listening to 'Lucky' in the office and I had to be dragged to the restroom to wash my face. Kidding but the former part is true. The sleeoy part I mean.

It is undeniable that songs like If It Kills Me, Beautiful Mess, Lucky and I'm Yours have pretty good words to it but I have to say I can only vote for I'm Yours. Someday, when I get terribly emotional, for whatever reason in the whole world, maybe I will resort to other the other three songs. Although I have to say If It Kills Me actually is pretty fast.

Butterfly is very catchy and very chic, I very like. But then again, there were meanings that I am not sure whether it should be interpreted or not so I'm just going to say I like. No further comment. But I do actually like the combination between Mr A-Z with James Morrison.

Well, if slow, love songs are your cup of tea, this is for you. I would definitely listen to it with the sea in the background. Not to say that it isn't good. It's just that Jason Mraz offered me smaller choice of songs. Sedeh!

P/S: I swear Jared Tristan Padalecki gets more good looking every single week!

No comments: