Thursday, September 04, 2008

Yours truly has been down for fever for quite a few days. This can happen when the weather is so undecided. One minute its pouring rain and another minute its super hot.
Nothing's interesting I guess, except for a missing email address. I searched frantically when I found out that the old server was no where on earth and thus, som very important information went missing. can't be happier than that of course.
Went to MPH warehouse sales and of course, what can you expect. I just went bonkers. Luckily I don;t have credit cards. Imagine LOTR for just 76 bucks. But none came with me so have to settle with few books. But I got the full work of sherlock holmes. well, how happier can you be right?
This is boring. Me typing this feels boring. It's the second day I took MC.
I'm done being boring. See you later aligator

1 comment:

Unknown said...

get well soon!

xoxo