Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1. If God wants us to be pencil thin, He would have not created chocolate fudge and ice creams.

2. Your cat won't care how you look.

3. Diet is Die with a T.

4. Observe rich people around the world. Are they like model-like thin?

5. People around the world are starving because they don't have food. As we have abundance of food, why should we starve ourselves?

6. Malnutrition could lead to slowness of thinking. Eat more, we tend to think faster.

7. "I indulge in food in order to crawl out from misery'

8. "I'm not over-indulged in food! I'm practising my tastebuds so it will keep on functioning'

9. I don't want to be pencil thin because Latino women are curvy and they are oh-so-hot.

10. "I'm trying to qualify as plus-sized model"

11."I try to complete the five steps of the food pyramid. 1 meal equals to 1 food group. I'm so not overeating'

12. "I'm supporting the food industry which generates the country's economy and will drive us to emerge as a more modernized country"

13. Love handles are the in thing now.

No comments: