Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ten
Neuf
Sepuluh
Ten years of knowing you.

How time flies
Of course
We barely uttered two lines in school
But fate meddled and here we are again
Ten years post-Kuala Selangor Science Secondary School
Thanks for the friendship, friend.

Happy birthday, Jo
I know it's a bit too late
Happy birthday, Jojot
But who says everything is too late
Happy birthday, jejaka berambut megi
A merry, happy one past the exact date.

There's always a first time, Jo
Remember that
This is just a small token of our appreciation
As small as a delicious kurma/ date.

One is deemed to be happy
One must be appreciated
One shall not have to sacrifice it all
And let his or her life scattered.

So
With this
I hope you'll have many, many happy days ahead
Of course
Waaaaay past the due date.

I'm a teeny-wheeny bit furious (apart from being so bloody happy for Germny's victory). So, it seems that it's my fault again for playing along with the jokes, teases and stuff. It's not like I started doing it yesterday. It goes back way way...let me see, more than ten years?

Ah, but why should people care? If I have to be part of their entertainment, I guess I have to just learn to ignore.

And sorry my dear Elle, I think that whatever I don't know won't hurt me. And I'm so not going to find out on the thing that you said. Whichever part that was. Ha-di-ha.

On a merrier note, O-M-G azurin. Do you know that you are so effing funny? And did I tell you that the guy arranging the books in MPH had to go somewhere to laugh when he overheard us talking on the phone (I didn't realise he was there). I mean, I literally cried hearing you cracking jokes.

So my dear, I believe someone sent you an invite to KLCC this weekend. For the PostGraduate Fair Asia.
Venue: KLCC
Opening hours: 12-6 pm
Admission: Free

Buzz us if you want to go alrite?

No comments: