Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank you Dunkin' Donuts
..for letting me down continuously, every single day. You open at 7am and yet

The girl: The doughnuts have not arrived, sis
The other girl: The bread is not here yet
The other-other girl: The cookies will be here at 8 something

So, why care opening the shop at 7am then when it's literally impossible to buy anything T_T? It's not that I hate you but I seriously think it's a lost-lost situation on the customer and the outlet itself. Customers can't buy anything and outlet can't make profit. And yet the employees have to rise in the wee hours just to open the shops.

OK maybe that's not the situation but I think they shouldn't give me false hope; trutting anxiously to the outlet thinking how the strawberry-filled doughnut should taste in my mouth. And longing for a sip of coffee (sorry sis, we ran out of the container's cover).

Almost everyday, I will emerge from the KLCC station and look at rows and rows of doughnuts and end up in frustration. And still they put up the sign Open at 7. And I so want to have black coffee and doughnut; it's maddening.

I am purely rambling as I oh-so-love the doughnuts. And I'm like extremely hungry in the morning that I keep picturing all kinds of food from biscuits, cakes, McDonalds, curry puff, pulut kuning and everything. Maybe it's the sandwich, the air or the football talk (Russia, ko tak payah main la lain kali. Baek kasi pasukan TNB je main. Haha tak memasal).

Until they put down the sign, I will continue to hope on eating doughnuts in the morning. Somehow or rather, I'm just powerless when it comes to food. Totally, utterly powerless.

No comments: