Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have sinned. I have done something totally wrong and uncool. God, how can this be?

I guess it's the chase. The chase that I was attracted to. Like for an example, when I want to buy an MP3 player, gawking at it on display gives all the illusions that this will be the MP3 player, the one that will totally be the solution to all my song problems, the one that can provide me great FM stereo, save my wallet and give a smashing audio. And I keep on looking and staring at the MP3 player. It held many empty but glory promises. But it was fun and thrilling. Imagine the adrenalin, the longing and the need for the MP3 player.

OK fine, my heart is aching. A happy yet somewhat idiotic smile hung on my lips. Like it won't go. It never did. Darn. This has been the greatest 19 hours of my life.

God, luckily The Babe is not in the same office as I do. It would be disasterous. We will spend the day laughing and I will not be able to look her in the eyes, we will end up laughing till we tend to be very close to puking.

I'm torn. Denying it will mean piling more evidence in front of me. But agreeing will only create hope. Well, the less you expect, the lesser chance of being hurt. I believe in that.

I know it has been a wee too long. But agreeing will put my fragile heart to test. I know I will crave for something and to take a bite out of that thing, will be like biting the Forbidden Apple.

Imagine the succulent flesh, the oh-so-sweet smell and imagine the crunch when you bit into it. Seductive. It's just .. indescribable.

This chase I'm not sure whether it just started or has been going on for a while. But at this moment, I know I kind of like it.

O-m-g, the chess game has started. Waaaa!

No comments: