Monday, June 09, 2008

o-m-g. it's neraly like a year. and a year also has passed since my graduation. a year since I left Cyberjaya.

this year, I'm in for a shock. I never give recession, economic downturn or whatnot as a shot. I never cared about it. Back in 1997, I couldn't careless about it since I worried only about PMR. No, that wasn't the truth. i studied a month only before exams.

Wow, more than a decade has passed.

Neways, the recession is back to stay. Ok, that sounded to cheery. I didn't mean too. I was actually waiting for it last year because the cycle was like 8 to 10 years. What I failed to notice was it's already happening in the US and has not hit those in Asia counterparts just yet. And now, as in June 2008, we are taking blow after blow of it.

Price hikes, fuel price hikes, my auntie complained about the 5 bucks increase in school bus fare, and the oil price is seen to increase again. Apparently, it's not only us. Everyone in the whole wide world is feeling the pain.

But, I just did an article on Uttar Pradesh Government cutting fuel price by Rs 1. I mean, if they can do that, will it be possible to do it so here? I know that job security is nearly non-existent but if everything shoots up, investors will pull back right?

Oh God. I hate something that I can't control.

Anyways, this is a comeback to me. I have been writing in kapasitor for quite a while and will now continue to post here and also there. Well, wishing everyone (if there's anyone reading) a very good day. stay tuned

You can go to kapasitor by clicking this link

No comments: