Thursday, October 23, 2008

I always have weird dreams. Awfully weird dreams. I always dream of still being in Uni. I have repeatedly dream of being in school. It seems that I never grow out of it.

When I was younger, I usually dream of being left behind, especially when I was about to travel or camp. I will be dreaming that I have not finished packing and the bus just left me, in front of my eyes with my things scattered around me. Everything was there, each one of it. It's just was not packed into the bag.

In university, I always dream of not attending examinations (it's not a secret that I ...err.. don't really mind ditching classes). I woke up having panic attacks and being paranoid of forgetting to set the right time. Silly silly me. But it was really traumatic. I end up dreaming the guards lectured me into tears for coming an hour late, the lecturer letting me in with me not having pens and all.

There were times when I dreamt of reading the slides in my sleep. Some of them are really notes that I read before sleeping and some are crap. And now that I'm working, I dreamt of having to extend my studies because of so many reasons like I forgot to take this course, I didn't take this exam and one time, I dreamt of being barred. I always made sure I attend 75% of the classes. I have to admit that I'm no angel.

I don't dream about my current work. I dreamt of being scold by my previous employer, being late in my previous job but never recent. And I remembered this story of me dating Jared Padalecki. I almost don't want to wake up.

Silly me.

Sometimes, my dreams are so vivid, I practically can remember everything. I still remember a dream I had in 2006, before I went for practical. Someone came to our home, to take me as a wife. I don't know him, I can't remember his name but I definitely can remember his features. He drove a grey Kelisa, have quite fair skin, not big built and have short straight hair. But the dream was just a dream,despite of it being extremely vivid. Did I mentioned he was an engineer? Ha ha

Dreams don't come true but I believe ambitions do. I take dreams as a mere entertainment, even as a warning (more than 6 years ago, I dreamt of being pregnant with a child outside of wedlock. Yikes!). But I'm yet to get inspiration from dreams.

It's late and I have to go. To get ready to bed, waiting for the next dream to come.

No comments: