Monday, October 06, 2008

No kissing scene shown in the cinema! I love it. Except for one peek on the cheek on the very last scene.

It started off with a scene in a place that looks like Afghanistan. Apparently, shooting innocent people can only bring trouble to the US. It's a story where people's lives were compromised as we strive to be too dependent on computers. The so-called intelligent computer then started its killing spree, sending Jeremy (Shia LaBeouf) on a run. The computer itself killed his twin brother and sending his life and another person's life into a living hell.

It was completely bewildering to have someone tailing you wherever you go without failing to keep track on what you do. Nothing is in our hands anymore and that kind of freak me out. Well, who can take it if the LRT actually turns back to the previous station when an instructed was disobeyed?

I would say I seriously like the car chasing scenes in this movie. Maybe that's because I don't really watch movies.

Shia in this movie don't really have that much dialogue. From a kid in Even Stevens, he is now a versatile star. I am actually a bit concerned him being trapped in the character of Transformers. But he didn't.

And me doing this review means that I have nothing to do during Raya. Ha ha ha, what a loser.

On another note, some things have been cleared, giving me the opportunity to move on. It was definitely hard for me to reveal what I want, especially when it comes to relationship. And it becomes harder when someone said 'Aku dah lama perasan kau perlukan seseorang tapi ko terlalu keras untuk mengaku' (well, along the lines). It wasn't easy but as I'm ready, what's there to wait anymore.

But thanks anyways for laughing at me for nearly 30 seconds. The uncontrollable laughter that will certainly make me stab you in the chest if we were not talking on the phone.

No wonder I have this good feeling in my chest all week long. I do lobe surprises so. Hence, surprise me.

P/S: I swear Matthew Gray Gubler has puppy eyes that is oh-so-cute. ha ha

No comments: