Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I officialy hate cats, all kinds. I used to hate cats and love kittens but 'that ship has sailed'. I'm now officialy the one in charge to buy cat's food. Grandma will sometimes scream just before I put on my shoes to work.

'Don't forget to buy the cat's food. They finished it.' Darn. Do I look like I have nothing else important to do? Like I care if they have to starve. Actually, I kind of do. Then, they will run amok in the house. More trouble.

Honestly, they use to eat rice with kepala ikan bilis. They use to scramble for chicken meat (the ones we can't finish). What happened now? They refuse to eat anything else except real cat food. There's not one but around three of them. I just feel like putting them in a sack and throw them away.

But that's the thing. They are cute and people seem to be unable to throw them away on the basis that 'they are toilet-trained'. Hello...am I not toilet-trained?

I know. I complaint a lot. But I really hate the idea of rushing from the office to the store just so I won't miss the bloody bus-yang-tak-rapid-langsung-tu. Then having to queue for about 10 minutes to pay for the food which by the way, cause nearly RM20. Yeah yeah, I'm Haji Bakhil.

Don't get me wrong. I'm ok if the cat does not belong to us or doesn't live with us. It's just that taking care of them, buying food and stuff, I don't see myself being that committed.

On another note, I'm just like constantly hungry today. Colleague said 'maybe it's a sign for you to be fat.' O'o..that spells trouble. Maybe it's me being nervous. I'm just bloody nervous on the idea of seeing someone. A particular someone. I nearly forgot to breathe a few times. And my feet and hands are cold. Or was it the air-condition.

OK, times up! Let's go home and stuff myself with kerepek! Chop chop!

P/S: I have more duit raya this year. Last year I got RM10, this year I got RM20, which I spend watching movies with my cousins. Ha-di-ha

No comments: