Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm extremely happy today. Despite the fact that I missed the first bus, was nearly late for work as well as having to redo an article because of misinterpretation, I feel happy, blessed.Ouh, and water dripped on my tudung on Monorail, which was driven by a Hamilton-wannabe.

This morning I woke up to a very loud Lagu Raya. Like seriously loud that the moment I opened my eyes, I was like 'Wow, it's raya already?'. You can't blame me, my body just started functioning and the day was cool and what not. I laughed to myself, such funny people putting on the lagu raya (There are people who had their kedai potong ayam in front of my house so it must be the uncle and his kids. Cool huh?).

I remembered today is Isetan's 3-day Members Day Sale! I remember buying RM400 worth of things and paying just RM100++ in May 2008 and the time has come again. What a bargain. Basically slacks and really good ones that you can't get for RM45++ normally. And plus...I'm meeting sha. Nothing beats a good girl-gossip. I can imagine me dragging her to some shop and have hot chocolate. That will be just great huh? It's like an advanced birthday.

And I had fun at work. Yes, you read it right. Fun at the office because I found a Smurf today. A she-smurf. She work white pants and blue top. Too bad since we have been reminiscing about cartoons all week. Check out this conversation with one of my colleagues

L: Why do you have to post this post it on the paper? Can just write with a pencil before coming to ask me about this article.
Me (feigning panic): Omg, I have wasted a tree
L: Yes, you have
Me: And a shocking pink paper
L: Yes, you just did. Now, shocking-pink people will be mad at you. The shocking-pink people, arch enemy of Smurfs.

I'd never thought I'll be having that kind of conversation like that at the office. And he's like 30++. Such fun environment.

And then after lunch, we had this screening of Justin and Beyonce's dancing on the computer screen. Ah bliss. As well as having a Christmas tree in front of the office. Wonder who will give me the present this year.

And I have been smiling all day thinking about certain someone (insert either Jared Padalecki, Josh Hartnett, Alex Kopranos, Matthew Gray Gubler or Damian Kulash Jr here).

I seriously do not know why I write this. I just feel blessed and would love to just focus on the positive things. I feel blessed. What about you?


P/S: I don't know whether to go watch Bolt or not. Afraid it will sold out tomorrow but haven't got time to rush to Pavilion.

No comments: