Saturday, November 01, 2008

Great Saturday!

Mum has a great passion for shopping
And she loves walking great distances
Now I know where I got this disease from.

Been walking since 11.30 until 300 something
Must have some sort of powerful engine attached to the feet
None stop baybeh
And has this dreadful feeling that the purse has definitely shrinked
Significantly.

Head swirled left and right
Amazed, flammoxed and flabbergasted
Definitely will like to be there again
Hahaha
Am worried but isn't it too late to be thinking about budget at this point
Hahaha.

I still haven't gone out of my little comfort
I still haven't explored myh surroundings.

The cili padi project is coming up great
Am about to start another project
Got tones of plain shirt
Got to start combining this and that to make it look a bit decorated.

Am happy
Will start to get the creative juices flow
Get it all out.

No comments: