Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Well, that was the story yesterday. I thought I will not continue the matter but what the heck, shouldn’t we just continue while we are on the subject? Maybe not specifically but in the near vicinity.

Disclaimer: 5-hour sleep. Still not that sane, I say.

The One. How can one be sure that the person that they are quarrelling with is the person that they are destined to be with?

I have read a few books (just a few because big words scare me) and most of the people I find in there said that ‘ One look and I knew that I’m going to spend the rest of my life with this guy/ girl’.

But then again, maybe those were fairy-tales in print. So, I turn to real-life specimens.

Guess what? Same answer.

‘ When you meet the person, you will definitely know. It’s like in the movies, time kind of stood still..’

Oh really? But then it’s a she so there’s a tendency for her to maybe photoshop-ped the whole thing and made it sound better than it should be.

And one day, I got a phone call from someone saying something like this:

‘ Now that I’ve known her and she got all the criteria that I want, it will be foolish to let her go like that.’

There you go and this time, it came from a guy.

Like seriously, it happens like that? So, I should be expecting to have some kind of heart-stopping, knee-jerking, mind-blowing reaction when I meet this person? That i say, would be a good and economical way of doing it then. imagine looking at someone and not feeling any of the above and just walk away, wait for the next candidate. Nice. 

Or not? 

Married couples, let’s hear it 

No comments: