Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Binge eating. It's as dangerous as binge drinking. Although it does not cause hazardous accidents, its enough to make you turning here and there like a hot warm worm in a hot sizzling night.

I don't usually eat during the weekend for fear of just sleeping on the table. Come Friday, I will be eating like there's no tomorrow. Like the food in my house is the only thing that I'll be eating for the next four years. So, I will be eating and eating and eating. Imagine an overloaded truck bursting with garbage. Imagine the load of a printer having to print 200 copies of A4 paper in 4 minutes. Imagine the workload and the burden. And my digestion system just slumps down to the floor. Woo hoo!

Binge eating of course is as dangerous as binge drinking and binge gambling. You can't possibly eat and expect your stomach to hold it right? (Dimwit, I should'nt have done that).

I puked and puked and puked like there's never tomorrow. Until at the end of teh puking session, a Ju-on like sound escaped my mouth. Yes, I was actually puking air. And of course, I refuse to eat anything that nite (of course since I was about to go to sleep).

So, I'm away for two days. And this morning, I arrived at the office half wishing that my chair is my bed. Ha ha.. who am I kidding. I felt a bit weak at first but it gets better.

Well, I just miss typing away and now I've done it. So, have a nice day Tata~

No comments: