Friday, July 04, 2008

My bag is considered very light compared to others. I have only one bag packs with very few things in it. I don't even have my usual bulky wallet. After all, it's not going to be very long.

Things in the past, whatever you did, will always come back to haunt you. I'm just so sorry Elle, things would have been easier if that thing 4 years ago (I hate remembering things these days. It'll be in years not months anymore). If only I didn't have the crush on that person, things will be easier. But what to do, the damage is done and now it will come back and haunt us, for years and years.

I would have rectified my braincells if I could return but of course I can't. I'm just so sorry.

Somehow, I have a tiny wiggly feeling that things will be very happy for me but I can't pinpoint it. Well, I won't bother.

I'm still shopping for courses. And I've yet to go past the part to pronounce French names. I got very tired 10 minutesinto practising. Thi hi hi.

And I have to go now. I'll be back very soon.

No comments: