Friday, July 18, 2008

For some unexplainable resons, people thought that Iw as the one having trouble based on my last post. No, it wasn't me. It was some insight on some insight given to another person. Oh yeah, I love trying-to-make-no-sense-at-all in my speeches.

One of the political leaders were detained yesterday. All plans made with a friend were ditched down the drain. God knows what will the supporters do on weekends so we might as well not care to go out. Sit at home and be nice, dainty ladies (and grow old). Become the couch potato and pledge to memorise the TV programmes. Anything but going out.

And then, he was released. But still, we are unsure of what will happen so repeat the next paragraph here.

Batman, Dark Knight (more like a Dark Lord) is here. I didn't realised it was out yesterday. But I think I'm just going to watch it some other time. I know people will be flocking to the cinema to watch Heath Ledger aka Joker but I'm ok of being the last one to know. The reason why I say Dark Lord is of course, the slightly more attention given to the late Ledger. Well, what to do, he's famous afterall. And I know they'll be abit of 'ah sayangnye' if he made it to the Oscar list. But life goes on and there you have it.

TGIF. Yes, that's what I'm feeling right now. I woke up with a stupid smile on my face and picturing myself going back early. I've been craving for salad since last Wed so might as well make one today for myself. Apart from love cooking, it's a strategy to cut cost too. Ok fine, I'm just a cheapskate.

Ah, Master S is in the pantry. Got to join her.

No comments: