Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I want to cry. Seriously, I want to cry.

I have very high expectation on myself. I expect myself to perform and now, everything is like spiralling slowly and surely.

I have to abstract Indonesian stories now. I have to understand what it means in either English or Malay and then abstract. Imagine having to translate business news from layman's term and then changing it again.

Its like having to translate hard disk drive to pemacu cakera keras. Having to depend mostly on the dictionary? me no likey!

Well, that sinking feeling of incapability will soon go (which I predict will go in a duration of ten years. Fine. I'm a drama queen). I'm just scared that my slowness will result in the news being entered too late. Yikes! I'm just so scared. Yeah. I'm one tense person. Har har.

The day is getting brighter. Well, although misery loves company, me dun think that me likes being miserable. I will be doing the binge eating thingy to a point that I can feel that I have double chin. Not see, feel. Imagine how much have I inserted into my body.

I've come to realise that blogging is one of the very few ways to reach my ever-busy friends. I understand, job sometimes get the best of us. Or even study. Or work/ study.

Btw, I know I should be writing about the cruise but I must hang on to my reputation as a procrastinator, no? And before this writing becomes any weirder, I will just have to go.

I was just about to type 'Have a Nice Day' in French but I can't remember it. Crap. Must make more effort to study harder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

no worries dude. it's already friday!!
happy weekend!