Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends TV Series. Oh yeah, the renowned series Friends. Somehow, I cannot forget them. The series will be relevant to me like at all times.

I love Ross the most. He's sweet, charming, geeky, thoughtful and funny. Of course, he's a good whiner. Ha ha. Then, I love Chandler. He's so funny, I can barf my brain out listening to him. He's just so wacky. Then comes Phoebe. I just can't get over 'Smelly Cat'. As I'm typing, I can basically hear her sing.

Rachel is the one with great taste in fashion. Love her style and her revenge tactics and how she transformed from a spoilt Rachel to an independent one. And then comes Monica Gellar. She has OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). She wants people to like her, perfectionist, loves the lime light and wants to be in control at all times. A great cook, tidy and understanding wife.

I like Joey the least. OK he's cute but that's it. Of course, I can still love his silliness.

Then, a friend dropped the bombshell. 'I think you are Monica Gellar'. How I wish. Then, Mum wouldn't scream for me to keep my room tidy. And, I can have a detailed plan for the next three years (which I don't). And great cooking skill. But no. And actually, I like seeing her but not being her. It must be quite annoying to know somwone who loves to be in control of everything.

'No, you're not her exact duplicate. You do have a specific goal sometimes and determined to keep to it.'

Come to think of it, I do inherit some of her OCD. Ha ha ha. I'm overprotective of my things, short on temper, cannot bear people not understanding my instructions, bossy and have this itch everytime I see people spell something wrongly. God, how I refrain myself from saying anything of the latter bcuz I tu can't spill. Ok not funny, sorry.

This friend of mine, she resembles Ross. She hated Ross but it's just so her. She actually quoted statistics while talking to me. That's it, only Ross-the-dinosaur-lover speaks like that. She's thoughtful, sweet, funny and brainy. Just the perfect Ross.

I found Rachel in my other friend. I love her clothes and her style. I just do. I can't imagine me wearing high heels. I might just fall over like 500 times if I were to wear heels but she does it the best. She has the most beautiful accessories collection, IMHO. I love her watches too. In short, she has great style.

Who I like to meet most? Chandler! I can't imagine having a friend as funny as him. It will be absolutely great. And I want to meet Phoebe too! She's just quirky and funny. I enjoyed the show most when she was pregnant with the triplets.

Time is running out and I have to go. I'm Monica Gellar. Who are you?

No comments: