Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hi! It's the depressed old me again. Ouh yeah, you read that right. I'm depressed on a Saturday afternoon. Anything wrong with that?

It's of course the translating thing again. And I konged out (language pollution) for no less than ten hours, totally missing the movie shown on TV3.
'What have you been up to?' asked a friend.
'Nothing good,' I said. Of course. It has always been work, and work and work. Yeah, I have no life. You got it right.

I've never realised being involved with Kapasitor will result in a major headache. I mean, not that I hate being one of the members involved in it but apparently, it takes more than just sending a message saying 'chill'. anything that is to be posted in any emails will have to be written with a clear and sound mind. But what was I expecting? Obviously big name comes with big responsibility. He he.

I'm still thinking about things regarding my plan next year. It seems that waiting will be the next favourite past time for me. I will have to wait to get a decent PC and I have to wait for the 'Paper'. Well, I'm short on the patience side most of the time so I don't know how to survive this. Seriously, I don't how but will mostly try to go with the flow only.
Of course there will be tons of it to do. Taking passport-sized photos (that I absolutely hate), filling in the forms (which I don' fancy) and ...the other things that I need to do. Ouh ya, getting signatures for the other papers. Or else, I will have to resort to other decisions that I don't think I will fancy. Ahahaha.

I think that's all the update that I can share with you with. And Azreen, thanks for the comment. I'm so looking forward to stuff my face with food for today and Sunday.

So, I have a nice day. I know I will enjoy mine (maybe or may be not). Ah whatever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's already monday. shoot me already! penat oke. aku kelas smp kol 8 smlm. grr!