Friday, July 18, 2008

I Have The Hots For ..

...men in suites but not heading to the office. Like football managers. Darn, even Donadoni looks a bit macho in his suit (which is really unnerving). And Click Five. Love them because of the hot singer. No worries Jared, I still love you

...people whose names starts with J. Like Jared Padalecki, Josh Harnett, James Morrison and Jason Maraz. Of course I love Takeshi Kaneshiro, Ben Barnes and Damian Kulash. But, majority of those that I like has names starting with J.

... Careless Whispers. For one reason or another.

...books. My cosy little room is turning into a warehouse. Books are everywhere, literally. On the floor, table, chair, shelf, cupboards and ironing board. Yes, you got that right.

...books. Again. I have monthly allocation for books that I successfully exceed every month (yay!). And I usually don't manage to read them until the end of the month.

...Reader's Digest. They are just oh-so-yummy and witty.

Enough about me. What about you?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i have the hots for

- men wearing baju melayu [esp on fridays]

- men with long hair [the clean hygenic ones, not those with dandruff, kutu and god knows what else

- men with oh-so beautiful teeth

okay ape sume pasal men nih? hahahha

Kucing Kertas said...

i LOIKE men wearing baju melayu too..they look dem-hawt! prrrrr... *grin*

owh..xmo jd kucing gatal..;p

lagi:-

+ suke kasut(s) -plural- ;p

+ strawberries

+ laki org = johnny depp [sahaja]

+ dan banyak lagi..hoho..

Unknown said...

azurin: ouh i love guys in baju melayu too. imagine padalecki in one. nyam!
kucing kertas: o-m-g. i love johnny deep jugak. grrr