Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I have been nodding off quite a few times today despite the fact that I went to sleep at 10.30pm yesterday heavy rain in the middle of the night. Piles of paper are waiting for me with Singaporean stories need to be passed before 1.30pm and Indonesian stories to be passed before 2.30pm. Honestly, I have no idea how to finish it ASAP. If watching Ada Apa Dengan Cinta put me to sleep in 2 seconds (because I have no idea what they were saying, God knows what will happen in the next few hours).

Busy busy day ahead. Even the lunch just now tasted bland (besides the fact that it's so bloody expensive). And I know activities are packed for the whole day. And of course tomorrow because


I TOOK A DAY OFF TO WATCH MOVIES. Thee he he. Because watching movies on Wednesday will make me reach home very very late and I have to use the long route just to reach my home (with rempits and all, I'll be sprinting to my house. Well not sprinting, imagine a small penguin trying to run and you got me). So, I decided to take a break and spend the day in cinema. Purely to watch movies only. Not surprisingly, the timing is quite lari. There will be Nanny Diaries, Wanted and Incredible Hulk, which are movies that I don't dig. I just want to watch Bank Job and another movie but no idea what to watch. Made of Honour will be too cliche, I bet it will be like My Best Friend's Wedding (exceptional if the cast is like Ben Barnes, James Marsden or JARED PADALECKI). Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy is not really my favorite, I can do without him.

Sepi? I'm not biased and I know I like Cinta but I don't think I want to watch it. Not that I hate Malaysian movies but I will usually watch it if the main cast is Afdlin Shauki. I know he's one of the main casts but seeing too many people at one time don't really attract me.

Kung Fu Panda? i know it's funny but watching it again? Humph..

Get Smart? Maybe I will need some laugh after watching Bank Job. Who knows.

I have a limit of three movies tomorrow. I know it sounds crazy but I felt like it. Er..maybe just two. Well, I have been doing crazy stuffs last week so I guess there should be no difference. And some of the movies are being released quite late in Malaysia. In this case, I would really love to seek advice from anyone out there on what to watch next. Bank Job will be on top of the list. In fact, I'm going to watch it first thing in the morning. Sorry, afternoon 12.25.

Please please please if you guys have any other suggestions, share it with me. Thank you in advance people.

No comments: