Thursday, March 04, 2010

i've mumbled a few times about being a freelancer. i do not have a degree in IT so most of the times, people will wonder what i do. and i'm not someone having the multimedia or creative side background.

so what do i do? ghostwriting. no, i don't write ghost stories. i take up jobs to write articles for people but i do not own the copyright.

for those who stumbled upon this piece and wondering the tips on how to become a ghostwriter, i can tell that the most important thing is time management. second is to give a good impression to the future client. write a proper sample to engage the client's interest.

well, these are just some of the few tips for freelance work. a link to the article From My Desk: Ghostwriter, you will find other tips from my friends who have a background in IT. if you miss the link, you can just click here.

see? we do a lot more at kapasitor.net!

1 comment:

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

my grammar is sucks. so I can't write. am I?