Saturday, April 03, 2010

‘ the fact that you sleep with a lot of pillows on your bed signifies that you feel misunderstood’

  Of course I am misunderstood. I love rainy mornings, not those with bright sunlight.

  I love the fresh smell after the rain but do not enjoy rainy days itself.

  I am a nocturnal but have to have good mood every single morning.

  I love babies not talking kids (because they chatter non-stop).

  I hate Barney; the name itself makes me cringe. This comes despite the fact that the huge, purple dinosaur is supposed to be cute.

  I can cook (if I try) but I just don’t. No specific reason.

  I need to shed weight but too in love with food.

  I can accept motivational words but I determine my own success.

  I’d do almost anything for books, even if it means starving myself.

  I love oldies (Tom Jones, Frankie Vali) despite the fact that I’m an 80’s baby.

  I love chocolate but I can only take small amount of those every time. I get dizzy if I take too much.

  So, am I alone in this? 

No comments: